Please note that we have suspended Standard Sailing trips but will be providing shorter Special trips of 3 - 4 hours under engine with the possibility of limited sailing. With only foresail and mizzen (we have not put the mainsail and topsail on to ensure social distancing and safety)
The trips will be £35 per person weekdays and £45 per person weekends or bank holidays.
We are unable to offer refreshments, please bring along your own drinks and snacks. No alcohol permitted on board.
Any decision not to sail is made by the Skipper for safety reasons.
Any pre-booked and paid for normal sailing trips will be moved to the 2021 sailing season.
We have suspended Issuing and redeeming 2020 Gift Vouchers for this Season due to COVID19
All 2020 Gift Vouchers will be valid for the 2021 Sailing Season
COVID 19 – Safety information
· Face masks and gloves are not essential - but if you prefer to wear them please bring them along.
· Hand Sanitiser will be provided to be used before going down the ladder & to be used as you come aboard and leaving.
· If not from the same household, please always keep 2 metres apart – families can sit together.
· Bring your own refreshments in a small backpack or closed bag – No alcohol please.
· Additional clothing like raincoats or jumpers also need to be brought along in a closed bag as we are unable to provide.
· Bathroom Hygiene
o Only 1 person at a time to access to the bathroom which is below decks and no access to Private quarters.
o Hand Sanitiser will be provided for use before and after using the bathroom.
o Please use the supplied paper hand towels and dispose of in the peddle bin provided and use the foot peddle to open the bin
· Please always follow instructions from the Skipper and Crew – precautions are in place for everyone’s safety and may be subject to change.