In recognition that this business has confirmed that they have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.
COVID 19 – Safety information
· Face masks and gloves are not essential - but if you prefer to wear them please bring them along.
· Hand Sanitiser will be provided to be used before going down the ladder & to be used as you come aboard and leaving.
· If not from the same household, please always keep 2 metres apart – families can sit together.
· Bring your own refreshments in a small backpack or closed bag – No alcohol please.
· Additional clothing like raincoats or jumpers also need to be brought along in a closed bag as we are unable to provide.
· Bathroom Hygiene
o Only 1 person at a time to access to the bathroom which is below decks and no access to Private quarters.
o Hand Sanitiser will be provided for use before and after using the bathroom.
o Please use the supplied paper hand towels and dispose of in the peddle bin provided and use the foot peddle to open the bin
· Please always follow instructions from the Skipper and Crew – precautions are in place for everyone’s safety and may be subject to change.